Tuesday, July 21, 2020

COVID Reincarnation

COVID restrictions have foiled several travel plans, I have more nonrefundable airline credit than I would really like thanks to using Southwest WGA refare credits and Delta gift cards from the Costco Christmas sale. I also have a surprising high amount of vacation days left and it has been 5 months since I have been on a plane.

As I cancelled the latest optimistically booked trip I recalled I did have this long dormant blog and more time to occupy at home so I am back. Apparently people actually have read it according to the stats.

I did have one travel experience during the safer at home period, I'll address that soon. Looking ahead, I have been taking steps toward a financial streamlining so going forward this will be split between travel and finance entries.



No comments:

Post a Comment