Monday, January 3, 2011

Can you fly me now?

Today I received and email from Bose pitching their new Bluetooth headset thing.  Watch a video and take a short one question quiz and get 150 AA miles, the miles gods are looking favorably upon me.  If you go to an in store demo/sale pitch you can get a certificate for another 250 miles.  The last time a Bose offer came out I did the pitch in the airport and found it a little high pressure for my liking.  There is zero chance of me getting a headset so I may hit up the MSP kiosk next week for some more free miles.  If you are not flying by 1/17, there is a store in the MOA which should also offer the certs. 

Mt cousin's sister's barber also graced me with another MCR code today.  Total 2011 YTD haul is 3,200 PCR, 150 AA.   I think a reasonable goal for the end of the year will be 125,000 miles/points from any source.

No comments:

Post a Comment